BizzCoin Review: Scam or Real ?
The BizzTrade website does not provide information on runs the company. The BizzTrade website domain BizzTrade.com was privately registered. BizzTrade provides multiple office locations on its website. The only team member featured on the official BizzTrade Facebook page is Marketing Director Ababil Sher. Is based in the UK and describes himself on Twitter as a “brain shifter”. It is unclear if Sher is working with others to run BizzTrade. Even though they had me down as their Marketing Director, I never took on the role in an official capacity. Actually, I was working with them as a marketing consultant doing their videos and presentations, but when they released on March 24, I retired. All three BizzTrade co-founders appear to be based in the UK. As always, if an MLM company is not openly open about who runs it, think hard about joining and handing over money.
BizzTrade Products & Services
BizzTrade provides products and services runs an online business directories and an e-commerce portals. There is also a third party money back service available to UK members and affiliates. For the free BizzTrade members get access to the online business directory. The BizzTrade join pay € 25 EUR per month to be sell products on the e-commerce portal. In the BizzTrade joining pay € 300 EUR per year and can also sell products and services on the e-commerce portal. At the time of published, BizzTrade e-commerce portal only works in Pakistan.
The BizzTrade Compensation Plans
BizzTrade joining pay monthly and annual fees to qualify for committee. Commissions are paid when they enroll others who do the same thing.
BizzTrade Affiliate Ranks
There are the ten affiliate ranks within the BizzTrade recompense plan. Along with their various qualification criteria, they are follows:
Business Leader – recruit and maintain at least three paid BizzTrade affiliates and have a total down-line of twelve affiliates
- Joining – Pay and continue to pay monthly / yearly affiliate fees.
- Business Leader – Recruit and maintain at least 3 paid BizzTrade affiliates and have a total down-line of twelve affiliates
- Lead Leader – Recruit and maintain at least five paid BizzTrade joins, 2 of whom are business leaders or above
- Executive Leader – Recruit and maintained at least 7 paid BizzTrade joins, two of whom are Executive Leader or above.
- Business Managers – Recruit and maintained at least 10 paid BizzTrade joins, 2 of whom are executive leaders.
- Executive Manager – Recruit and maintained at least two Business Managers.
- Commercial Director – No qualification criteria are provided.
- Executive Director – Qualification criteria are not provided.
- Business President – No qualification criteria are provided.
- Executive President – No rating criteria provided.
With regard to the Commercial Director and the higher rank eligibility criteria, it was take that these are recruits based on the rest of the ranks.
Matrix Recruitment Commissions
BizzTrade pays the Matrix Recruitment Commissions through a 3×10 matrix. A 3 × 10 matrix places a BizzTrade affiliate on top of a matrix, with three positions directly below them:
These 3 positions form the first level of the matrix. The second level of the matrix is generated by dividing these first three positions into three other positions each. Levels two through ten of the matrix are generated in the same way, and each new level houses three times as many positions as the last-one level. Positions in the parent are filled through direct and indirect recruitment of Prime and Gold Prime BizzTrade joining. For each affiliate placed in the matrix, a commission of € 1 EUR per month is paid (Gold Prime affiliates generate a monthly commission of € 1 EUR for 12 months). Keep in mind that how many matrix levels a BizzTrade affiliate can earn depends on how many affiliates they have personally recruited.
- Recruit and maintain a paid Prime / Gold Prime Affiliate and earn at 1st tier Matrix.
- Recruit and maintain two paid Prime / Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one and 2.
- Recruit and maintain three paid Prime / Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 3.
- Recruit and maintained four paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 4.
- Recruit and maintained five paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 5.
- Recruit and maintained six paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 6.
- Recruit and maintained seven paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 7.
- Recruit and maintain eight paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 8.
- Recruit and maintain nine paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 9.
- Recruit and maintain ten paid Prime and Gold Prime affiliates and earn at matrix levels one through 10.
Please note that binary recruiting commissions are limited monthly by rank:
- Affiliates do not qualify for matrix recruitment commissions.
- Business leaders can earn up to € 100 EUR per month.
- Senior leaders can earn up to € 300 EUR per month.
- Executive leaders can earn up to € 1000 EUR per month.
- Business managers can earn up to € 2000 EUR per month.
- Executive managers can earn up to € 3,000 EUR per month.
- Business managers can earn up to € 10,000 EUR per month.
- CEOs can earn up to € 20,000 EUR per month.
- Business Presidents can earn up to € 40,000 EUR per month.
- CEOs can earn up to € 80,000 EUR per month.
Using a single tier compensation structure, BizzTrade pays a € 10 commission on ten qualifying generations per Prime and Gold Prime affiliate recruited.
A single level compensation structure places an affiliate on top of a single level team, with each personally recruited affiliate placed directly below them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliate recruits new affiliates, they are placed at level 2 of the original affiliate’s uni-level team. If any of the level 2 affiliates recruits new affiliates, they are placed at level 3 and so on on a theoretically infinite number of levels. To qualify for the Generation Bonus, a BizzTrade affiliate must recruit and maintain at least one paid affiliate. To qualify for up to ten generations, ten paid affiliates must be recruited and maintained. When a new Prime and Gold Prime affiliate is recruited, the system searches up-line on the Uni-lever team. The first ten affiliates qualified for the Generation Bonus receive 10 EUR.
Please note that each generation is coded.
This means that you are only qualified to win in two generations, if the second generation of € 10 EUR has already been paid, the system will skip it and look for more qualified third generation affiliates to pay the rest of the generations to.
The team bonus is tracked through the same single level equipment that the building bonus is tracked. Top BizzTrade Sales Director and Affiliate qualify for the Team Bonus. The Team Bonus pays €15 each time a Gold Prime affiliate is recruited into their single-level team. The Team Bonus is paid for recruiting Gold Prime affiliates into each single-level team branch until another Business Director a higher-ranking affiliate is found in the branch.
Business Director BizzTrade affiliates qualify for a car bonus of € 300 EUR per month. The CEO and top BizzTrade affiliates qualify for a Car Bonus of € 500 EUR per month.
BizzTrade joining membership is
- € 25 EUR per month for Prime.
- € 300 EUR a year Gold Prime.
The main difference between Prime and Gold Prime is the earning potential through the BizzTrade compensation plan.
Remember the last time you found a business looking for a third party business directory?
Yes me neither. In addition to implying that BizzTrade is the same stature as Amazon’s Prime service, its e-commerce platform has nothing to do with its MLM opportunity. The MLM side of BizzTrade is direct recruiting from the pyramid. Affiliates register and pay monthly or annual fees. The annual fee payment qualifies them for the Team Bonus (pay to play). Then recruitment fees are paid, either monthly Prime fees or annual Gold Prime fees.
Alexia website traffic statistics for the BizzTrade website reveal that both the business directory and the e-commerce platform are simply a cover for pyramid recruiting. At the time of publication, Alexia estimates that Iraq is the main source of traffic to the BizzTrade website. Remember, the e-commerce platform is only available in Pakistan. However, Pakistan is estimated to only provide around 24% of the traffic on the BizzTrade website. Surely if the e-commerce platform were worth it, that percentage would be much higher. A second indicator of the uselessness of the platform is that no fees are paid for the sale of goods or services through the platform. One can register as a BizzTrade affiliate, ignore the e-commerce platform and receive payment for recruiting.
Which, let’s face it, is very likely what most BizzTrade affiliates are doing. As with all pyramid schemes, once BizzTrade affiliate recruitment dies, so will commissions. This will start with those at the bottom of the companywide matrix struggling to recruit new affiliates. This will cause them to stop paying monthly fees (or they will lose if the annual fee is paid), which means that those above them in the parent stop receiving payment. They also stop paying their fees (“sorry for your loss” if they were annual), which means that those above them stop receiving payment. As this increases the matrix of the entire BizzTrade company, an irreversible collapse is finally triggered. Ababil Sher and whoever she’s working with sit at the top of the BizzTrade company-wide matrix, through one or more preloaded administrator positions.
Through these positions, they will ensure that their accounts receive the highest pay across the company. In addition to a few of the first users placed below them, the rest of the BizzTrade affiliate base is guaranteed to suffer a loss. Secondary to the nature of BizzTrade pyramid scheme, there is also the possibility that Amazon could take legal action against the company. The use of “Prime” by an e-commerce platform company, even if the platform is a cover tool for pyramid recruiting, is like running a content delivery service, it also sells “Netflix” memberships. To be clear, there is no partnership between Amazon and BizzTrade. BizzTrade use of “Prime” in the membership branding is solely so that affiliates can mention “like Amazon” when referring to the e-commerce platform in their marketing material.